Various women’s ministries are available at First Baptist Church.
- WMU Friendship group — The group meets the first Monday monthly at 7 p.m. in various homes, restaurants or at the church.
- WMU LIFT — The group meets the third Monday of each month at 6 p.m. in various homes, restaurants or at the church.
- Bread ministry — Welcomes visitors and new church members with baked item and information about the church.
- Nursing home ministry — Visitation at Houston House, a local nursing home.
- Quill ministry — Sends cards and letters to persons on the church’s prayer chain.
Women hold leadership posts in various committees: Mary Jane Lybyer, chairperson/WMU director; Deanna Williams, hospitality; Wilda McNiell, publicity; Cindy Miller, ministry; and Daleene Wade, fellowship.